Join me in the Heroine’s Journey–
The HEROINE`s JOURNEY – Self Discovery Through Horses program is a four week workshop that will equip you with skills and knowledge to help you create a richer, fuller, more meaningful life.
The HEROINE`S JOURNEY is a one-of-a-kind experiential group for women designed to help you enter into experiences with horses and mythology as a way to explore your own life as a daring journey; to embody new sources of strength, creativity and renewal.
HORSES ARE HEROIC ARCHETYPES IN AND OF THEMSELVES: ‘Archetypes’ from ‘arche’ meaning primordial and ‘typos’ meaning typical. Archetypal images embody the most universal and essential elements of the human experience and drama. Myth itself, represents the human search for what is true, significant, and meaningful.
We will use examples from contemporary stories that follow mythic patterns. The need for wisdom from stories is as strong as ever. Today`s artists and writers are trying to answer the same questions as the ancients. So the mythic imagination continues to give us profound tales to guide us through the confusion of everyday life. In this workshop you will learn to cultivate the life skills of compassion, insight and intuition by learning enhanced communication with horses, people and the natural world.
• Struggling with uncomfortable thoughts and feelings?
• Drifting through life?
• Stuck in a rut?
• Needing support and guidance?
Using Equine Assisted Psychotherapy & Learning, ACT, Creative Arts and mythology, we will help you celebrate and embrace your authentic self and start on your journey towards a rich full and meaningful life.
At the completion of the program you will be better able to:
• Manage uncomfortable thoughts and feelings so they have less impact and influence over you,
• Identify your values and change your behaviors to take you in the direction you want to go
• Be more aware of your actions and responses
• Achieve balance and resilience
• Improve communication and relationships
• Experience more joy, less stress, and a greater sense of well-being.
This is an experiential program – you will learn by doing and experiencing.
• There is no horse riding. All activities with the horses are on the ground. No horse handling skills required
• No art or creative skills required
A support group for women of all ages in a private, peaceful setting just minutes from Kalispell.
• Cost: $225.00 for the 4 week session (Summer Session dates to be announced! Early bird registration $200.00). 12:00-3:00pm
• Journaling and creative homework exercises between sessions to help enhance your journey.
• Group size is limited. Please register early by contacting Natalie at 756-7638 or firstname.lastname@example.org.